24 October 2012

Rogers and SportsNet and the Champions League

Rogers and SportsNet and the Champions League

I never thought that petit moi could scare-off the empire of Rogers Communications and its affiliated SportsNet.

What's pissed me off this time is their coverage of the Champions League. So, I decided to go to their forum pages and, as usual, complain. If you don't say anything you'll get nowhere. Capisce!!

On the forum I wrote that:
  • if their facebook pages has an "unlike" button I would click it a thousand times
  • they (SportsNet) don't have a contact email on their web pages
  • if a soccer game is transmitted in widescreen (envelope size) why don't they broadcast it in the same way. Instead, they broadcast it in normal (old style) size which in turn cuts-off parts of the left and right side of the screen. I've seen them switch so I know they can do it.
  • And finally, I protested that they have a bias in favour of the English or Spanish teams and  against Italian teams. I receive or subscribe to 6 of their channels (at least) through Cogeco Cable. Channels 54, 68, 151, 152, 153, 421 and 426. Of those Channels 4 were yesterday Tuesday, 23rd October) broadcasting the Manchester United game and another was broadcasting the Barca game. The Juventus game was relegated to 4 in the morning (24th October). Today's (24th October) games, the same thing.
Their reply to my post on the forum was to DELETE it. I never thought they would be afraid of one comment from a little guy with a moustache.
Champions League Fig. 1

Champions League Fig. 2
 The above two figures are screen shots of the SportsNet website.

So, in other words both SportsNet and Rogers - YOU SUCK CARDBOARD

No comments: