04 December 2011

RCA RLEDV2479A LEDTV

As one can tell I don't often blog but when I do, it is to tell others about a product or service.

I know I should do it more often but one has to find the time.

Walmart has a sale this weekend for a 24" RCA LED TV/DVD Combo. I don't care much about the DVD - with or without it made no difference.

The main objective was, that it had be small (i.e. no bigger than 24") and had to have a earphone jack - as simple as that.

Price was decent enough and affordable so I went to pick one up.

Got it home, out of the box, connected and ready to go. The ad looks like this:


Picture quality - for a 1080 connected to cable = HORRIBLE
Sound quality - I've had better sound from a cracked speaker. Sound is terrifyingly tinny.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PIECE CRAP.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't get so far. The neck doesn't move so you can't adjust the angle so the tv probably will face your shoes or your hair forever...